Import and enable Testreport data into SMELT
The goal is for the testreport data, provided by the qam.suse.de api, to be incorporated into SMELT for easy access by users.
- creation of db entries
- script for the initial import of data into SMELT
- scripts for continuous update of the SMELT db
- creation of dedicated page for queries and data visualization
- stakeholders review
Updated by VANASTASIADIS about 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2020-11-26 to 2020-12-04
- % Done changed from 70 to 80
Visualization is halfway complete. I have stumbled across some difficulties with js, but will get through it soon.
Testing the db and script integrity is about to begin. A full scale db population will probably take days (due to having to query the qam.suse.de api for tens of thousands of testreports) so a correct approach needs to be decided.
Updated by VANASTASIADIS almost 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
The functional part is done. Visualization is finished (apart from minor html improvements and aesthetic additions).
Currently designing testing scripts and fixing linter issues.
Branch can be found at https://gitlab.suse.de/VANASTASIADIS/smelt/-/tree/testreport_db