UI build bar alignment broken on index page
See attached screenshot showing how build bars are not properly aligned on the right hand side and also exceed the visible space while there is free space unused. The "free space unused" is to ensure that all entries can be shown and the longest entry takes that space (not shown in screenshot).
- AC1: The right-hand side of all build bars are aligned
- AC2: No obvious wasted screen space while keeping readability
- Look into the history of the pages where we tried to fix similar problems already
- Check for any obvious regressions
- Try to fix the right-hand side of all build bars
- Crosscheck that no other detrimental changes are introduced by your changes.
- Target version changed from future to Ready
huh, again my screenshot isn't there? strange :D
Keep in mind that the target version is "future" so this ticket wasn't actually on our backlog. But ok, let's do it as an exception :)
Can you please set a due that you find reasonable as an estimate how long it should take until we have e.g. an according PR merged?
For feedback, see https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3563#issuecomment-729631950 - but I think is is good enough. Note that it generally not a problem to import test data into your development environment (see https://github.com/Martchus/openQA-helper#create-postgresql-user-maybe-import-some-data).
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
The PR is merged
yes, but please Please aware about our https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki#Definition-of-DONE
Especially issues we can not validate with self-tests within the source repo we should await verification on production instances. As this ticket comes from me I would most likely remember that we had that ticket in case my originally reported problem would not yet be fixed but especially for outside reporters we should give the reporter a chance to give the final approval if the issue was fixed according to that person's requirements or not.
At best just tomorrow on o3 we can check if the issue is gone.