[qam] [xfstests] dependency issue with new autoyast installation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Server-DVD-Updates-x86_64-create_hdd_xfstests@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: yosun, this case based on create_hdd_minimal_base+sdk_withhome, install packages, enable kdump and install xfstests in it.
Fails since (at least) Build 20200904-2 (current job)
Last good: 20200904-1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to lansuse
After debug there are two issues:
- The autoyast file for 15 not suitable for 12. Need separate xml file for different version of product. e.g. AUTOYAST=filesystem/autoyast_filesystem_withouthome-%VERSION%.xml
- Module lost select following two repos 'Server_Applications_Module_15_x86_64'. 'Web_and_Scripting_Module_15_x86_64'.
- Add and modify autoyast xml file by new PR.
- Modify osd test case configure AUTOYAST=filesystem/autoyast_filesystem_withouthome.xml ==> AUTOYAST=filesystem/autoyast_filesystem_withouthome-%VERSION%.xml
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Fixed lack of package issue on sle15, my next step is create xml file for sle12