- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-08-03
- Last connection: 2015-08-03
- 07:32 openQA Tests action #70993 (In Progress): [qam] [xfstests] dependency issue with new autoyast installation
- After debug there are two issues:
1. The autoyast file for 15 not suitable for 12. Need separate xml file for differ...
- 10:03 openQA Infrastructure action #66922: osd: /results cleanup, see alert
- I checked in filesystem job group, all logs very small, like KB or tens of KB.
One exception is video, because thos...
- 03:35 openQA Tests action #60689 (Rejected): curl (7) couldn't connect to server, upload log to 10.0.2.2:20233 failed
- From this snapshot could see test fail in upload log part, and reply curl (7) couldn't connect to server. Seems this ...
- 03:36 openQA Tests action #57497 (Resolved): [kernel][xfstests] HDD size more less than setting in HDDSIZEGB
- I found why.
The test create_hdd_minimal_base+sdk_withhome_ext4_btrfs(which include PARTITION_EDIT=ext4_btrfs) use t...
- 03:22 openQA Tests action #57497: [kernel][xfstests] HDD size more less than setting in HDDSIZEGB
- @Oli, thank you for look into. We will double check the root cause.
Hi @Long, I got the difference between two of ...
- 01:18 openQA Tests action #53909: [qam] qam-test-xfstests_* fail in partition
- Thanks for good report. Fixed.
I retriggered following cases
- 08:57 openQA Tests action #53300 (Rejected): [functional][y]"No space left on device" cause test incomplete for those create_hdd tests in aarch64
- Lot's aarch64 tests incomplete in https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?distri=sle&version=12-SP5&build=0201&groupid=...
- 02:41 openQA Tests action #51443: [qam][yellow] test fails in 1_ (xfstests_btrfs-generic-...)
- For description part in this ticket, the reason is that we consider skip test as a pass test. So it says pass all 1 t...
- 08:59 openQA Tests action #42800 (Resolved): [kernel] Require a two disk s390x machine type to run xfstests
- Resolved, deployed xfstests for s390x
- 11:00 openQA Tests action #48704: [sle][functional][u] test fails in kdump_and_crash - apply a workaround for x86_64 (as well)
- okurz wrote:
> @yosun I do not know how you came to the conclusion that yast2-kdump would not exist anymore because ...
Also available in: Atom