Optional link to fixed timestamp for tests overview
Tests can be used for validation of specific builds of products but the page /tests/overview resolves to the latest build by default which can show different test results than the original one at the point in time of a build release decision. A person interested in test results corresponding to a specific point in time should have the possibility to show the state of test results at this point in time (assuming the according test results are still available in the openQA instance).
- AC1: /tests/overview shows test results from a specific point in time on request, e.g. based on query parameters
- AC2: Users can know about this way to reference tests, e.g. link in UI, documentation, help popup, time slider, etc.
- Research how test results are gathered and prepared from the database
- Extend to allow a query parameter, e.g. "t_finished", to specify a point in time so that only jobs with t_finished older than the specified time are shown
- At least mention the parameter in help, doc or some kind of hint on the UI
- Optional: Add UI elements to be able to select that timestamp
It's deployed on o3 and I tested this now. Works as expected, e.g. links like https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&distri=opensuse&version=Tumbleweed&build=20201025&groupid=1&t=2020-10-26+17%3A40%3A42+%2B0000 . Thanks