[y] restore checkmedia tests in YaST group for virtualization
Revert https://gitlab.suse.de/qsf-y/qa-sle-functional-y/-/merge_requests/266/diffs and make sure that tests pass as they fail in the current build 14.2
Main hint is parameters mismatch, so might be that we have missing settings in the test suite to make it work on those backends.
#1 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to riafarov
- Target version set to future
Tests were never executed there and on svirt it would be tricky to trigger them. Rejecting. Feel free to reopen if you meant something else here. Thanks!
#2 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Due date set to 2020-09-08
- Status changed from Rejected to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from future to SLE 15 SP3
Comment above is worng and we had it running before: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?arch=&machine=&modules=mediacheck&distri=sle&version=15-SP2&build=205.1&groupid=129#
So it's recent regression.
#5 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
#6 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
#7 Updated by openqa_review about 2 years ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: mediacheck@svirt-hyperv-uefi
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released"
- The label in the openQA scenario is removed