[y] test fails in validate_addon_repos
Repo is there, but validation doesn't find it. Might be cause by https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1175374
If so, we can apply soft-failure for now.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Online-x86_64-addon-module-ftp@64bit fails in
- addon-module-ftp and addon-module-http soft fail with https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1175335
Test suite description¶
Test verifies that adding addon using ftp works fine. We just perform installation here. Using HA here, related ticket: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/25896 Maintainer: riafarov.
Fails since (at least) Build 13.1
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#9 Updated by ybonatakis about 1 year ago
- Category set to Bugs in existing tests
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee set to ybonatakis
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Start date changed from 2020-08-24 to 2020-08-18
I have added a regex in the condition of the name. Checks that the name is the same as the alias.
Confirmed that problem is related with the bug and soft fail applied.