links to comments should ensure the comment is shown after the page is loaded, e.g. select correct paginated object
E.g. see in https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/leap_151/activity?from=2019-05-21 mentioning the link
Following the link opens https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/50 but neither scrolls down to comments nor does it select https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/50?comments_page=16#comment-39935 which would be the right comments page
- AC1: Following a comments link for a comment that is not shown on the first page ensures that the comment is shown
- AC2: Browser window scrolls to the comment to show it immediately
- Add test in t/ui/15-comments.t
- Select comment page that shows the comment or ensure that the page is shown correctly by other means
- Ensure right comments page is selected
- Ensure the browser scrolls to the right anchor within the comments page
- Difficulty deleted (
In the first place I thought: The URL should simply contain the query parameter for the right page. Links copied from openQA already container the correct parameter and work as intended. We should have to support wrongly self-crafted URLs.
On the second thought: The page a comment is on might change over time so a link which was once valid might not be valid later and one would run into this issue.