coordination #54617: [functional][y][pvm][epic] Enable more scenarios to run on powerVM Backend
[functional][y] Enable autoyast_reinstall on powerVM
We continue extending coverage on powerVM, based on the priority provided in https://confluence.suse.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=340623739
We already have quite some test suites related to the storage enabled, so it's time to cover other things.
NOTE: gnome is not important on powerVM as is not used there according to our knowledge, so we should not test it.
To use current chain of the test suites can be reused using
START_DIRECTLY_AFTER_TEST setting, as an alternative we can create separate test suites to generate profile in the parent job and run second one with generated profile.
Alex already has set
+DESKTOP=textmode for powerVM on the machine level.
- autoyast_reinstall scenarios are enabled on powerVM with validation modules
- Installations are conducted for textmode (no gnome)
- Test scenario is configured to start after same scenario succeeds on power KVM
- Test plan is updated accordingly
#4 Updated by riafarov almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback