[opensuse][functional][y] opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-s390x-RAID0_gpt@s390x never finishes due to wrong worker class
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/latest?arch=s390x&distri=opensuse&flavor=DVD&machine=s390x&test=RAID0_gpt&version=Tumbleweed is scheduled against "s390x,heavyload" but in o3 there is only one worker with "s390x", no "heavyload". "heavyload" comes from the test suite defining this for all variants of "RAID…_gpt…"
- AC1: RAID0_gpt@s390x finds a valid worker or the test scenario does not exist anymore
- Evaluate if the worker class restriction can be removed from the test suite(s) or if the specific scenario is not necessary or if "heavyload" should be added to the worker
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
- Assignee set to riafarov
- Target version set to future
Not sure who has enabled this scenario, but we don't run RAID tests on s390x for SLES, not sure if openQA supports creating VM with multiple disks, so disabling for now. There was also no evidences that any customer uses software raid on s390x.
I've disabled this scenario.
Pasting settings here in case someone works on it.
- RAID0_gpt: priority: 50 settings: EXTRABOOTPARAMS: hvc_iucv=8