coordination #10316: [epic] Better command line options extending "client"
Implement a retrigger command in openqa-cli
openqa-cli retrigger --failed --job-group 'Tumbleweed' --arch x86_64
openqa-clithis can be implemented by adding a new plugin module providing the command.
- AC1: Jobs can be retriggered based on common filters without needing to specify individual job IDs
- AC2: No direct database access is needed for the caller
- Understand what https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/blob/master/openqa-restart-incompletes-on-worker-instance tries to achieve as external script relying on DB, implement the same use case in the openQA client(s)
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Ready to future
Originally I think this was a good idea but by now I think we know better:
- Blind retriggers especially without labels can be a waste of test capacity while not addressing the real issue
openqa-clone-job --within-instancecan help as well same as a simple for loop retriggering all failed jobs as well as re-executing the original
isos postcommand which by now when using ObsRsync is also available over the webUI
So after all I think this might still be a valid idea but we should not currently have it on the backlog of SUSE QA Tools