We should remove the ssh portforwarding from our firewall setup
Our Rule causes a problem with outgoing ssh connections on port 22. With our rule it's no longer possible to reach ssh-servers outside the local network via port 22.
Instead of a portforwarding it's possible to configure sshd to listen on two different ports. We should leave port 22 open and add our higher port additionally. In our firewall setup we should open both ports for the internal zones and just the high port in the external zone.
#1 Updated by ingogoeppert about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Yes, we should do so. It's a bug or a feature?
#2 Updated by flacco about 3 years ago
- Category changed from Discussion to Bug
It's a bug.
#3 Updated by flacco about 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2020-05-31 to 2020-06-01
#4 Updated by flacco almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100