- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: ingogoeppert
- Registered on: 05/06/2017
- Last connection: 05/06/2017
Reported issues: 11
- 12:49 pm invisAD-setup action #25704: Use kerberos authentication for nfs shares
- Tests at FrOSCon 13 failed with "permission denied". Very strange: after restarting sssd in the running system it suc...
- 09:12 am invisAD-setup action #40241 (New): Switch to chrony as timeserver
- chrony is default since Leap 15. chrony in Leap is not compiled with sign support (needed for samba AD DC). Since 3.8...
- 02:13 pm invisAD-setup action #39161: Build a new invisAD-setup Version 13.5
- We do not need z-push-ipc-memcached (= Stores volatile states (Interprocess communication) in a memcache server. Reco...
- 08:27 pm invisAD-setup action #25704 (In Progress): Use kerberos authentication for nfs shares
- First setup was successful. Steps to modify a classic nfs setup to a kerberos setup are described in German in the at...
- 09:03 am invisAD-setup action #23758 (In Progress): Using directory templates for groupshares, create groups without a s...
- 06:24 pm invisAD-setup action #37330 (Closed): Check that certificates are successfully created
- The CA password is needed several times during the sine-setup, but there is no check for correct input and successful...
- 07:08 pm invisAD-setup action #23758: Using directory templates for groupshares, create groups without a share
- Next problem: Directory "verzeichnisvorlagen" is only writeable by root. We should make it write able for a group of ...
- 07:04 pm invisAD-setup action #23758: Using directory templates for groupshares, create groups without a share
- Fixed with https://github.com/invisserver/invisAD-setup/commit/c654537ef404fe0c125192645baa8b1a2881c8e9
- 09:04 pm invisAD-setup action #36667: Try to build faxgate for openSUSE Leap 15
- Plain old capisuite builds, so it's "only" a faxgate problem...
- 08:48 pm invisAD-setup action #36667 (New): Try to build faxgate for openSUSE Leap 15
- If it is impossible to build faxgate, we have to remove it :-(
Also available in: Atom