- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-06-05
- Last connection: 2017-06-05
- 04:37 invisAD-setup action #67552 (New): Provide a changelog
- Changelog in the RPM is missing. Please provide a changelog.
- 04:35 invisAD-setup action #67543: Upgrade Test from invis-Server 14.1 to 14.2
- I think 14.1 to the 14.2 is an update, not an upgrade. Thus 14.2 is a 14.2, not an 15. Samba is our package, only upd...
- 14:16 invisAD-setup action #40241: Switch to chrony as timeserver
- We have to:
1. Configure Samba to the same ntp_signd directory: `/var/lib/samba/ntp_signd`
2. Change der group owne...
- 13:54 invisAD-setup action #55349: add a Script-entry for the inhume-script into invis-Portal function site.
- Looks good. I switched from getent to wbinfo
- 09:53 invisAD-setup action #40241: Switch to chrony as timeserver
- Actual state: Leap 15.2 still comes with chrony 3.2 with signd disabled. We need to provide our own build.
- 10:11 invisAD-setup action #67057 (In Progress): We should remove the ssh portforwarding from our firewall setup
- Yes, we should do so. It's a bug or a feature?
- 18:58 invisAD-setup action #45731 (Closed): Bug: firewalld is blocking everything until it's restarted
- 18:57 invisAD-setup action #45731 (Workable): Bug: firewalld is blocking everything until it's restarted
- 12:34 invisAD-setup action #40241: Switch to chrony as timeserver
- It seams SUSE likes to keep the "old" version in 15.x leap. Any chance to push them to switch to the new version? It ...
- 18:06 invisAD-setup action #54860: Firewall: NAT Rules for inbound Routing via VPN are missing.
- vpn steht in der Liste der internen Devices. Mir ist nicht klar warum man da überhaupt extra Regeln dafür braucht. So...
Also available in: Atom