- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: ingogoeppert
- Registered on: 05/06/2017
- Last connection: 05/06/2017
Reported issues: 11
- 12:34 pm invisAD-setup action #40241: Switch to chrony as timeserver
- It seams SUSE likes to keep the "old" version in 15.x leap. Any chance to push them to switch to the new version? It ...
- 06:06 pm invisAD-setup action #54860: Firewall: NAT Rules for inbound Routing via VPN are missing.
- vpn steht in der Liste der internen Devices. Mir ist nicht klar warum man da überhaupt extra Regeln dafür braucht. So...
- 12:17 pm invisAD-setup action #51920 (In Progress): invis-Server Setup Test with openSUSE Leap 15.1
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 repos to all spins:invis:15:* projects added
- 04:36 pm invisAD-setup action #46121: CalDAV to CalDAV synchronization (Server to Server)
- The problem is: The %pytest macro is undefined in the old python-rpm-macros-package used in leap.
Now you can:
- 06:08 pm invisAD-setup action #51386: invis-Server should be compatile with Btrfs.
- My experience with BTFS in tumbleweed in the last years:
Pro: Snapshots are taken automatically on every installat...
- 04:02 pm invisAD-setup action #46121: CalDAV to CalDAV synchronization (Server to Server)
- What is in the config-files? If a user needs to store his password there, I think it should be in his home.
- 12:43 pm invisAD-setup action #45731: Bug: firewalld is blocking everything until it's restarted
- firewalld does not start to early. It works on my system. I am unable to reproduce this issue.
- 12:49 pm invisAD-setup action #25704: Use kerberos authentication for nfs shares
- Tests at FrOSCon 13 failed with "permission denied". Very strange: after restarting sssd in the running system it suc...
- 09:12 am invisAD-setup action #40241 (In Progress): Switch to chrony as timeserver
- chrony is default since Leap 15. chrony in Leap is not compiled with sign support (needed for samba AD DC). Since 3.8...
- 02:13 pm invisAD-setup action #39161: Build a new invisAD-setup Version 13.5
- We do not need z-push-ipc-memcached (= Stores volatile states (Interprocess communication) in a memcache server. Reco...
Also available in: Atom