- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-06-07
- Last connection: 2017-06-07
- 13:12 invis-backup action #67930: Add pruning functionality to invis-bbu
- Next Step is done: pruning of remote repos is now possible.
- 09:49 invis-backup action #23794 (Rejected): Implementing rdiff-backup-web to invis-server
- It seems that rdiff-backup-web is no longer maintained.
Last commit on sourceforge was in 2010. A forked verison in...
- 09:45 invis-backup action #23882 (Closed): Compare borgbackup with rdiff-backup
- 09:44 invis-backup action #23672 (Rejected): add encryption to invis-rdbu
- Canceled. Reason is, encryption is a native feature in borg backup.
- 08:43 invis-backup action #67930 (In Progress): Add pruning functionality to invis-bbu
- 08:42 invis-backup action #67930: Add pruning functionality to invis-bbu
- First Steps are done.
There is a new config file for pruning and a prune script added.
The script can be used f...
- 07:13 invis-backup action #67930 (In Progress): Add pruning functionality to invis-bbu
- For the first step pruning should run:
1. manually for disk backup
2. automatically for net backup
- 06:45 invis-backup action #67927 (New): invis-bbu: Issue with repo-pw if disk and net-backup are used together
- If both backup scenarios are used mixed there will be two passwords created. Both use the same variable-name -> concu...
- 16:24 invis-backup action #23882: Compare borgbackup with rdiff-backup
- borg vs rdiff-backup: borg wins!
- 16:22 invis-backup action #23882: Compare borgbackup with rdiff-backup
- I have expanded the backup documentation in our wiki for borgbackup (invis-bbu)
Also available in: Atom