- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: flacco
- Registered on: 07/06/2017
- Last connection: 07/06/2017
Reported issues: 41
- 10:03 am invisAD-setup action #43424 (New): Add the functionality to create kopano-ressources to the user management ins...
- Kopano resources are shared store users with additional attributes "zarafaResourceType" and "zarafaResourceCapacity"....
- 04:10 pm invisAD-setup action #27096: Use samba 4.7 with MIT kerberos
- First test looks good.
- 02:21 pm invisAD-setup action #27096: Use samba 4.7 with MIT kerberos
- New apparmor profiles added. Now we have to test it.
- 12:42 pm invisAD-setup action #36079: Modify sine2 / invisAD-setup to be compatible with leap 15
- kopano repos upgraded
- 12:40 pm invisAD-setup action #43313 (New): Create an upgrade path from samba 4.6 ti 4.7 with MIT kerberos
- We have to do upgrade tests with our heimdal based samba 4.6 setups to samba 4.7 with MT kerberos
- 12:38 pm invisAD-setup action #27096: Use samba 4.7 with MIT kerberos
- We still have no apparmor profiles for samba 4.7
- 12:36 pm invisAD-setup action #39161: Build a new invisAD-setup Version 13.5
- Setup package is ready, but not enough testet. The package version number is changed to 13.5
- 12:30 pm invisAD-setup action #36003 (Resolved): Switch to dehydrated package from distribution
- Job done. invis-server ships now an own hook-script and timerd-Unit wil be activated by sine2.
- 10:00 am invisAD-setup action #33736 (Closed): Renewing the Kopano configuration files
- Everything works with Kopano 8.6.7 from the Kopano limited repositories.
-> We could open a new ticket for the upc...
- 04:47 pm invisAD-setup action #29909 (Closed): Upgrade to PHP7
- Job done
Also available in: Atom