- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: flacco
- Registered on: 07/06/2017
- Last connection: 07/06/2017
Reported issues: 56
- 07:36 am invisAD-setup action #63634 (New): We should publish a list with the expiry dates of all VPN client certs
- The VPN client certs we create have a 24 month time to live. Actually the users have no information about this, the d...
- 07:32 am invisAD-setup action #63631 (New): We should publish the CRL expiration date via invis portal
- Our CRL (Certification Revocation List) expires 6 month after creation. We should publish this date via invis-Portal.
- 05:29 pm invisAD-setup action #40241: Switch to chrony as timeserver
- It seems to work with the following configuration extension in /etc/chrony.d/:
# invis-Server chrony extensi...
- 01:33 pm invisAD-setup action #40241 (In Progress): Switch to chrony as timeserver
- Now I did the first steps towards chrony.
First Point is, that we hve to build our own packages, because the packa...
- 06:32 pm invis-sub-setup action #46718: Create a setup-script for invis-sub-server
- the dhcp-server setup should be simple, with a ascii-based configuration.
First step is to realize just a simple a...
- 06:30 pm invis-sub-setup action #46718: Create a setup-script for invis-sub-server
- The first productive test shows, that acting as a router an dhcp-server seems to be a good idea. In my first testcase...
- 04:34 pm invis-sub-setup action #38303: Create a rpm package with basic directories, config files and dependencies
- rpm is up to date with all now existing subsine modules.
- 04:33 pm invis-sub-setup action #46718: Create a setup-script for invis-sub-server
- There are some "subsine" modules ready:
- 07:24 am invisAD-setup action #57308 (Workable): Domain names are restricted to two parts
- Absolutly your point.
We know about this invis-Server restriction and should work on this. I will have a look at i...
- 08:00 am invisAD-setup action #54860: Firewall: NAT Rules for inbound Routing via VPN are missing.
- Ich habe mal die alten Konfigurationen aus unserem SuSEfirewall2 Setup herausgesucht:
-> Wir haben die VPN-Netzwer...
Also available in: Atom