[sporadic] os-autoinst tests stuck in OBS, likely t/18-backend-qemu.t ?
… [ 338s] 17-basetest.t .......................... ok [ 5745s] qemu-system-x86_64: terminating on signal 15 from pid 10325 (fuser) [ 5745s] ### VM INTERACTION END ### Job seems to be stuck here, killed. (after 5400 seconds of inactivity)
the next job in row should be from alphanumeric order "t/18-backend-qemu.t", maybe also "t/18-qemu-options.t" or "t/18-qemu.t" which spawn a qemu background process
- AC1: Faulty tests timeout internally before OBS timeout of 5400s is hit
- AC2: No tests fail because of background qemu processes stuck and unhandled
- Add internal test timeouts like in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3024
- check what parts of tests could timeout here
- ensure all background processes are properly handled
- Assignee set to mkittler
With https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-common/pull/3 I'm already on the track to implement this.
- Status changed from New to In Progress