coordination #36712: [saga] Use YaST specific framework for GUI testing
coordination #62726: [functional][y][epic] Create separate Ruby Gem representing libyui Client API
[functional][y] Add support to search widgets using regexp as a filter
I, as a test developer, would like to find widgets in the UI using regular expression, so that I don't need to store long string being used as labels.
Also for dynamic parts, like versions in the labels.
Scope is client side only.
widget has label "qwertyuiop[asdfghjklzxcvbnm,qwertyyuioqwertyuiop[asdfghjklzxcvbnm,qwertyyuio"
And to avoid having this huge line hardcoded anywhere, we could simply use regexp which will provide unique match, e.g. /qwe.*/.
Ticket include creation unit-tests.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Estimated time set to 5.00 h
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Due date changed from 2020-06-16 to 2020-06-30
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom