Update Redmine to stable, supported version
The new Redmine instance here is running version 3.4.12.stable - upstream has released version 3.4.13 in December 2019.
In general, upstream declares only the latest 4.0.7 and 4.1.1 versions (original released.in December as well, but updated in April 2020) as "stable", so progress.opensuse.org - while thankfully updated - is already out of service again.
I like to request:
- Update the current instance to at least 3.4.13
- Work on upgrade to 4.0 or 4.1 on a new test instance
#1 Updated by cboltz over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from action to tickets
- Project changed from progress.opensuse.org to openSUSE admin
- Category set to Redmine
- Assignee set to tuanpembual
I have a feeling that nearly nobody checks the progress.o.o subproject (see the ancient tickets there) - moving to the main "openSUSE admin" project