- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: cboltz
- Registered on: 16/09/2013
- Last connection: 16/09/2013
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 28/06/2016)
- openSUSE Board (Manager, 12/01/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Manager, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Manager, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Release Process (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 28/06/2016)
Reported issues: 104
- 05:26 pm openSUSE admin tickets #53141: status.o.o bounces (was: Fwd: Away from mail)
- Hmm, I can't find anything with "lrupp" in the postfix config, and there's already `root: firstname.lastname@example.org` in /etc/ali...
- 11:07 am openSUSE admin tickets #42599: [admin] Redirection limit for this URL exceeded trying to reach BOO and forums
- For making you searchable in the logs, the following information is probably helpful:
* the browser you use (Firefox...
- 06:11 pm openSUSE admin tickets #53096: Get access to the openSUSE internal openVPN
- I just added you on progress.o.o, which means you can now see all tickets in https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/o...
- 05:58 pm openSUSE admin tickets #52553: bug 1137241 - Download problem on aarch64 Tumbleweed
- OK, I'll explain it a bit more verbose.
For all of download.o.o, we have
- 10:10 pm openSUSE admin tickets #53048 (In Progress): [mod_mirrorbrain] Error in parsing network prefix of ufone.co.nz: 0...
- /var/log/apache2/download.opensuse.org/error_log on pontifex gets flooded with lots of message like the following:
- 09:59 pm openSUSE admin tickets #52553: bug 1137241 - Download problem on aarch64 Tumbleweed
- As far as I can see/test, it was not fixed, only attempted to (in a way that didn't work).
The problem only become...
- 05:01 pm openSUSE admin tickets #52787 (New): cachet needs an update - current version breaks on Leap 15.1 / PHP 7.2
- I updated status2.o.o (which is unused most of the time) to Leap 15.1. The update itsself was boring, but status2.o.o...
- 01:07 pm openSUSE admin tickets #51335: Pontifex access logs no longer compressed nor complete
- Unsurprisingly, /var/log/ on pontifex was full again (since two days, if I get the monitoring right).
I just delet...
- 09:28 pm openSUSE admin communication #52565 (New): 2019-07-02 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting July 2019
- Where: irc://irc.freenode.net/#openSUSE-admin IRC channel
When: 2019-07-02 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST
Who: The openSUSE...
- 09:26 pm openSUSE admin communication #51260 (Closed): 2019-06-04 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting June 2019
- The meeting was less formal than usual, but still (or "because of that"?) quite productive :-)
I'll attach the IRC...
Also available in: Atom