- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: cboltz
- Registered on: 16/09/2013
- Last connection: 16/09/2013
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 28/06/2016)
- openSUSE Board (Manager, 12/01/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 14/05/2018)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, private ticket access, 28/06/2016)
Reported issues: 124
- 01:01 pm openSUSE admin tickets #63967 (In Progress): news.o.o: changed feed location - please setup redirects
- The new news.o.o looks great, but unfortunately it has a different URL for the RSS feed than the old wordpress, which...
- 07:57 pm openSUSE admin tickets #63931: Kein Zugriff auf download.opensuse.org
- Es gibt gerade massive DNS-Probleme, daher bin ich eher überrascht, dass
status.opensuse.org überhaupt noch erreichb...
- 12:43 pm openSUSE admin tickets #56189 (Feedback): susepaste command from openSUSE shell logins is failing with "Paste fa...
- Felix, your last comment indicates that the fix needs to be done in the susepaste script. Can you please open a bugre...
- 04:02 pm openSUSE admin tickets #63307: mirrors carrying tw history but not tw itself ?
- Another reason might be that tw history is quite new - maybe those mirrors mirror `everything` with `--exclude /tumbl...
- 09:17 pm openSUSE admin tickets #52793 (Closed): people.opensuse.org broken
- I finally found some time to work on this.
people.opensuse.org is now served by the narwal* servers that also host...
- 09:41 pm openSUSE admin communication #63172 (New): 2020-03-03 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting March 2020
- Where: irc://irc.freenode.net/#openSUSE-admin IRC channel
When: 2020-03-03 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET
Who: The openSUSE ...
- 09:39 pm openSUSE admin communication #61862 (Closed): 2020-02-04 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting February 2020
- 11:15 am openSUSE admin tickets #62426: mirror issue - Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg - http://ftp.rz.uni-wuerz...
- pjessen wrote:
> That's weird. It looks like "15.1 update" is okay, but I don't see the marker file?
IIRC the 15...
- 06:28 pm openSUSE admin tickets #62204 (Closed): new VMs are "physical" for salt
- The workaround is merged in salt and deployed to the affected machines (except `provo-gate`, which currently isn't re...
- 09:29 pm openSUSE admin tickets #30316: move fontinfo to a new VM
- Minor addition: better _copy_ the content to `/home/web_static/git/fontinfo.opensuse.org` on narwal5 (checklist updat...
Also available in: Atom