- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-09-16
- Last connection: 2013-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- Provo (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- 11:40 openSUSE admin tickets #67615: download.o.o: prefer symlinks over aliases or RewriteRules
- > I guess the real issue is lack of the redirect on the provo mirror ?
That would be an alternative solution - but...
- 11:22 openSUSE admin communication #67663 (New): 2020-07-07 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting July 2020
- Where: irc://irc.freenode.net/#openSUSE-admin IRC channel
When: 2020-07-07 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST
Who: The openSUSE...
- 11:19 openSUSE admin communication #66463 (Closed): 2020-06-02 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting June 2020
- 20:59 openSUSE admin tickets #67615 (New): download.o.o: prefer symlinks over aliases or RewriteRules
- Because of the filesystem breakage on pontifex, I switched the download.o.o IP to pontifex. It didn't take long until...
- 19:16 openSUSE admin tickets #40502 (Feedback): bad CSS on progress.opensuse.org/issues (low contrast & tiny text)
- progress.o.o was updated in the meantime - does it look better/good now?
- 19:02 openSUSE admin tickets #17676: mirror registration
- Looks like this ticket was overlooked for a long time :-( - sorry for that.
Per, can you have a look at it?
- 18:00 openQA Infrastructure action #67609 (Closed): openqa is down
- 20:25 openSUSE admin tickets #67510 (New): bugzilla: outdated default assignee for openSUSE.org / bugzilla
- When you report a new bug in product "openSUSE.org", component "bugzilla", the default assignee is bnc-team-screening...
- 20:04 openSUSE admin tickets #67507 (New): bugzilla: first login attempt always fails
- The first login attempt to bugzilla always fails if you didn't visit another bugzilla page before.
- 19:52 openSUSE admin tickets #67504 (New): bugzilla: no option to create an account
- The new bugzilla doesn't have a link to create an account.
Please add one ;-) (probably pointing to idp-portal.sus...
Also available in: Atom