- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-09-16
- Last connection: 2013-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- Provo (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 18:22 openSUSE admin tickets #89578: mirror manager - google-chrome can't download images from get-o-o
- I just changed the haproxy config - the http -> https redirect is now disabled for get.o.o, so it can also be served ...
- 14:59 openSUSE admin tickets #90716: Set up /favicon.ico redirect for every subdomain
- I'm not sure if haproxy can do this when it gets a 404, but if you give me a list of subdomains in need of a favicon,...
- 19:25 openSUSE admin communication #90728 (New): 2021-05-04 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting May 2021
- Where: https://meet.opensuse.org/heroes
When: 2021-05-04 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST
Who: The openSUSE Heroes team and e...
- 19:23 openSUSE admin communication #89365: 2021-04-06 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting April 2021
- 2021-04-06 heroes meeting
community questions and answers
* some questions around DNF - not exactly infrastructur...
- 12:01 openSUSE admin tickets #90521: beans.opensuse.org - permissions issue between apache and dehydrated [was: beans.o.o down]
- /etc/$program/certs is one option.
The other option is to just leave the certs in /etc/dehydrated/ - if your profi...
- 11:20 openSUSE admin tickets #90656 (Feedback): https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:15.3
- Portal pages are split into subpages, so you'll need to edit the subpage containing the wrong info.
The subpages o...
- 22:47 openSUSE admin tickets #90455: random DNS problems causing various issues
- As a workaround, I changed the dnsmasq config on anna/elsa to only query FreeIPA (not chip) for infra.o.o, but server...
- 18:48 openSUSE admin tickets #90521: beans.opensuse.org - permissions issue between apache and dehydrated [was: beans.o.o down]
- Fixed for now - the issue was
[ssl:emerg] [pid 23864] AH02565: Certificate and private key beans.opensuse.org:...
- 18:32 openSUSE admin tickets #77701: post-mortem - mailing list migration
- hellcp wrote:
> I prepped the following rewrite rules:
Rewriting the search and the rss feed is a good idea.
- 21:16 openSUSE admin tickets #90455: random DNS problems causing various issues
- Turns out that chip no longer answers DNS queries for *.infra.o.o which explains the problem (FreeIPA is still master...
Also available in: Atom