- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: cboltz
- Registered on: 16/09/2013
- Last connection: 16/09/2013
- openSUSE admin (Manager, Developer, 28/06/2016)
- openSUSE Board (Manager, 12/01/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Manager, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- openSUSE Release Process (Manager, 14/05/2018)
- Provo (Manager, Developer, 28/06/2016)
Reported issues: 91
- 10:15 pm openSUSE admin communication #44732 (New): 2019-02-05 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting February 2019
- Where: irc://irc.freenode.net/#openSUSE-admin IRC channel
When: 2019-02-05 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET
Who: The openSUSE ...
- 10:13 pm openSUSE admin communication #43460 (Closed): 2018-12-04 19:00 UTC: openSUSE:Heroes meeting December 2018
- Note: we'll skip the January meeting (which would be on new year's eve), the next meeting will be on 2019-02-05.
- 09:00 pm openSUSE admin tickets #44621: Subscribe
- Looks related to ticket #44624, therefore I'll assume this ticket is about subscribing to the mirrors mailinglist.
- 08:55 pm openSUSE admin tickets #44606 (Feedback): New project request - gridcoin
- The network:cryptocurrencies project looks like a good place for gridcoin.
If you want to have the package directl...
- 07:36 pm openSUSE admin tickets #12576: lizards account
- I'm new to wordpress, but unless I did something wrong ;-) you should be able to login on lizards.opensuse.org now ;-...
- 05:09 pm openSUSE Board action #36447 (Closed): Add firstname.lastname@example.org
- This was done months ago :-)
- 05:22 pm openSUSE admin tickets #38771 (Closed): broken link on https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Internet_connection_sharing
- It took a bit longer, but finally - done :-)
- 04:44 pm openSUSE admin tickets #41819: OBS Repo sports/Sports
- OBS team, any progress on this?
- 11:13 pm openSUSE admin tickets #43571 (Closed): provo-mirror: No space left on device
- Fixed, we have 1.1 TB free space on provo-mirror /srv again.
The problem was that some of the rsync scripts didn't...
- 08:17 pm openSUSE admin communication #41927 (Closed): 2018-11-06 19:00 UTC: openSUSE:Heroes meeting November 2018
Also available in: Atom