- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-09-16
- Last connection: 2013-09-16
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- Provo (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2018-05-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 20:10 openSUSE admin tickets #93450: Your message couldn't be delivered [don't delete this one - idonmez]
- pjessen wrote:
> cboltz wrote:
> > Per, do you have a copy of the original mail somewhere on lists.o.o? If so, can ...
- 19:20 openSUSE admin tickets #93477: Problem with mirror.linux-ia64.org
- To make things more interesting, http://mirror.linux-ia64.org redirects me to https://zero.2090000.ru/ which ... does...
- 19:11 openSUSE admin tickets #93450: Your message couldn't be delivered [don't delete this one - idonmez]
- bmwiedemann wrote:
> His current mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
> but where to change it?
First step is to find out...
- 19:02 openSUSE admin tickets #91893 (Resolved): Becoming a Hero!
- Anton, you have a mail with your openVPN certificate etc.
With that, your account should be complete.
- 22:15 openSUSE Leap 15.3 action #76396 (In Progress): make counter.o.o/link point to new portal
- This is unrelated to software-o-o ;-)
https://counter.opensuse.org/link/ is typically used as link target, for ex...
- 19:37 openSUSE admin communication #93366 (New): 2021-07-06 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting July 2021
- Where: https://meet.opensuse.org/heroes
When: 2021-07-06 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST
Who: The openSUSE Heroes team and e...
- 19:34 openSUSE admin communication #92137 (Closed): 2021-06-01 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting June 2021
- 2021-06-01 heroes meeting
- various mirror issues, see report from Per on the heroes ML
- 19:22 openSUSE admin tickets #88391 (Resolved): openbuildservice.org SSL certificate is invalid
- This was fixed in the meantime :-)
- 19:12 openSUSE admin communication #89365 (Closed): 2021-04-06 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting April 2021
- 19:10 openSUSE admin tickets #90935 (Closed): lists.opensuse.org search form doesn't work
- Just checked - this was fixed in the meantime.
Also available in: Atom