[functional][y] Verify writing conflict from YaST in 70-yast.conf
We want to test that config writings from YaST produces certain conflicts.
The implementation as now, contains a couple of yast modules that uses the 70-yast.conf. Some of them that we can use for automation during the installation is
These settings are available in the yast2 network module.
Scope is limited to 64bit on SLES only for the start.
- Check that module writes settings properly in /etc/sysctl.d/70-yast.conf and not in /etc/sysctl.conf (using yast2 lan module with settings mentioned above)
- Set conflicting settings in /etc/sysctl.conf, edit them in yast module verify that yast module reports it
- Set conflicting setting in custom file, e.g. /etc/sysctl.d/90-custom.conf , edit them in yast module verify that yast module reports it
- in case of conflict all the settings are discarded
#6 Updated by ybonatakis about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
#8 Updated by ybonatakis about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved