coordination #36712: [saga] Use YaST specific framework for GUI testing
coordination #50672: [funtional][y][epic] Use libyui-rest-api for YaST modules testing
[functional][y][timeboxed:24h] Introduce api version compatibility for the rest-api
Our ultimate goal is to execute tests with restapi library which is available on the medium and corresponding ruby gem.
For the cases when we will modify rest-api, etc, this is essential to execute tests for the older versions of the distributions.
- Backward-compatibility mechanism is introduced into the solution
We can either simply tag ruby gem releases and use corresponding version, or we can make gem backward compatible and use Factory pattern to use matching api calls and functionality.
See https://github.com/libyui/libyui-rest-api/ and https://github.com/jknphy/libyui_client
- Subject changed from [functional][y] Introduce api version compatibility for the rest-api to [functional][y][timeboxed:24h] Introduce api version compatibility for the rest-api
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to oorlov
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Changes to libyui-restapi are not merged, but review comments are addressed. So we will continue on that in the follow-up tickets.
Also available in: Atom