action #594: Factory development process documentation
Polishing and publishing the document
|Category:||Documentation||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
|Target version:||13.1 Beta 1|
Once the document is finished, Jos will polish it, give format to it and publish it on openSUSE infrastructure. We will use the team blog to communicate the insides.
I believe Coolo should provide us with a list of changes. Then we can start a new article about the release of M4.
- Due date changed from 02/08/2013 to 27/08/2013
- Target version changed from 13.1 Milestone 4 to 13.1 Beta 1
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Asked Michal and Tomas to provide names of the people involved in factory development to send them the document for feedback.
The following people should be added:
- Marcus Meissner
- Frederik Crozat
I will ping:
- Torsten Kukuk
- Stephan Behlert
- Roland Haidl
- Management list from the department
Document sent to roland, torsten, Stefan and frederik, together with the managers of the department.
- Due date changed from 27/08/2013 to 28/08/2013
we will publish it tomorrow if we get no reply
From Jos mail, we agree on:
Then we send it to the opensuse-internal ML and finally to factory.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Emailed the people mentioned by Agustin except for Dominique. Let's first finish this internally.
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
Pinged Stefan Bilhert. He will provide feedback tomorrow or the day after.
- Tracker changed from communication to action
- Due date changed from 28/08/2013 to 06/09/2013
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Document converted and published.
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to aplanas
Received feedback we need to evaluate before opening the debate in factory mailing list.
Integrate feedback from Sascha.
Ask Marcus Meissner to recheck the wiki (he was the first to complain about the length of the document, now is split in two parts)
TODO before closing this task: talk with Sascha
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
- Category changed from Marketing to Documentation
changing category to not pollute marketing category. This is documentation :D
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
Also, it is on the wiki, and announced. I say this is done?!?
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom