add a Script-entry for the inhume-script into invis-Portal function site.
inhume is a script to remove orphaned data from exited users out of kopano and owncloud.
#1 Updated by flacco about 3 years ago
- Due date set to 2020-06-01
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
It's now possible to start the inhume script via invis-portal, but:
- The sssd cache refresh is much too slow. If a users is deleted, it tooks a long time to run inhume successfully caused by a test if the user is an active user by calling "getend passwd"
#2 Updated by ingogoeppert about 3 years ago
Looks good. I switched from getent to wbinfo
#3 Updated by flacco about 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100