packaging test as part of every PR
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to Current Sprint
I put this in place - let's see how fast we remove it again as it's taking too long :)
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Could you please share a bit of details what you have done so that we can learn from it for the potential application on other projects as well as know how to handle it in case of your unavailability?
- Related to action #43619: Improve workflow for dealing with openQA's dependencies added
- Related to action #53546: Easier dependencies handling for packages, e.g. reduce duplication of build requirements in spec, documentation, Dockerfile added
cool. Do you agree that we should do the same for os-autoinst? … and for every other package of openSUSE:Factory linked to spec file sources on github? Should we run it on botmaster or maybe a k8s cluster?
Also available in: Atom