[sle][functional][tools]test fails in sshd - timeout_exceeded (13:20 hours)
this job has status timeout_exceeded (13:20 hours)
I checked settings, there is no MAX_JOB_TIME.
I found in log about:
[2019-06-13T13:25:24.249 CEST] [debug] isotovideo: unable to inform websocket clients about stopping command server: Connection refused at /usr/bin/isotovideo line 172.
Even the test failed, it should not take so long time.
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP5-Server-DVD-s390x-system_performance@s390x-kvm-sle12 fails in
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: email@example.com An explicit system performance test. https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36100
Fails since (at least) Build 0116
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
@zluo IMHO a tag "[functional]" without "[u]" or "[y]" should be avoided because there is no team assigned. But I guess you mean for this to be an openQA issue in general anyway, right? If the case I suggest to move to the parent issue tracker.
- Project changed from openQA Tests to openQA Project
- Category deleted (
Bugs in existing tests)
@okurz yes, this is an issue in general.
- Is duplicate of action #47087: [scheduling] Workers on openqaworker2 stuck frequently added
- Category set to Regressions/Crashes
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
ok, we have enough of tickets for "worker stuck" though so handling as duplicate of existing entry #47087
- Related to coordination #65118: [epic] multimachine test fails with symptoms "websocket refusing connection" and other unclear reasons added
Also available in: Atom