[tools][functional][u] s390p8 is out-of-space in /
- Copied to action #51836: Manage (parts) of s390p7 and s390p8 with salt added
- Copied to deleted (action #51836: Manage (parts) of s390p7 and s390p8 with salt)
- Related to action #51836: Manage (parts) of s390p7 and s390p8 with salt added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to mgriessmeier
so Today we learned that s390p8 is apparently not reboot safe, as it got rebooted 3 days ago and the fcp data disk was not mounted - so everything ended up in the / disk which is obviously way too small for that.
should work now again
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
s390p8 is now reboot safe in regards of mounting the correct disks at bootup.
there was a duplicate entry in the fstab, that's why it failed before - I have no clue where it came from
considering as resolved
Also available in: Atom