[functional][y] Adjust tests for changes by patch for bsc#1123679
As per communication with lslezak:
riafarov: hi, I'm unifying some dialog titles, see https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1123679#c7 and https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1123679c#9, this will very likely affect openQA, so be prepared for updating some needles...
- AC1: Needle updates necessary according to adjustements for bsc#1123679 have been done
- Wait for an according github PR as well as SRs to reach our products (openSUSE Tumbleweed first), e.g. https://github.com/yast/yast-packager/pull/410
- Adjust needles as necessary, first for staging tests, build validation tests later
- Crosscheck SLE against openSUSE
#1 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Milestone 23
riafarov when scheduling tickets feel free to also select an according milestone. I guess in cases like these where we need to expect tests to fail and we adapt we can easily do this directly, ok?