coordination #44075: [functional][y][epic] Use more static code style checks to make life for test developers such a pain that nobody dares to add new tests which we would not be able to maintain anyway ;)
[functional][u] Summary or Maintainer info missing from test modules
Enhancement to existing tests
SUSE QA - Milestone 23
There are quite a few test module that don't have maintainer or summary metadata.
os-autoinst-distri-opensuse's travis ci checks that all touched test modules in a commit have that metadata, not just for new test modules. This causes https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/6586 to fail the CI, since that PR touches a lot of files and some of them don't have the metadata present.
I've attached the list of all test modules in os-autoinst-distri-opensuse that fail the check as of now.
#1 Updated by agraul about 4 years ago
- Related to action #13034: Add Maintainer and summary to all openqa tests added
#2 Updated by agraul about 4 years ago
- Blocks action #10524: [functional][u] Prevent use of potentially uninitialized values added
#3 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Summary or Maintainer info missing from test modules to [functional][u] Summary or Maintainer info missing from test modules
- Due date set to 2019-03-26
- Category changed from Bugs in existing tests to Enhancement to existing tests
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Milestone 23
- Parent task set to #44075
#4 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
#5 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved