useless debug output of "GLOB(…)" from openQA worker
Output from systemctl status openqa-worker@1 on aarch64 in o3:
Jan 25 03:34:44 openqa-aarch64 worker: [info] registering worker openqa-aarch64 version 13 with openQA http://openqa1-opensuse using protocol version  Jan 25 07:25:21 openqa-aarch64 worker: GLOB(0xaaaae2ab86b8)[info] got job 837557: 00837557-opensuse-15.1-NET-aarch64-Build387.1-minimalx@aarch64
GLOB(…) seems rather arbitrary and useless. Is this some "print" line between "registering worker" and "got job"?
#1 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Copied from action #46658: openqaworker4 caching fails added
#2 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Category set to Concrete Bugs
- Status changed from In Progress to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
The first line in the file "worker-log.txt" that is also uploaded on each openQA job is the one about "got job", the "GLOB" is not included so I assume this comes before forwarding output to the file.
#3 Updated by mkittler almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to mkittler
- Target version set to Current Sprint
Should be gone as a side-effect of the worker refactoring :-)
#4 Updated by mkittler over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
The PR has been merged.