[functional][u][hyperv] test fails in bootloader_hyperv - The operation cannot be performed while the object is in use.
|Category:||Bugs in existing tests|
|Target version:||QA - future|
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP4-Server-DVD-x86_64-lvm+RAID1@svirt-hyperv-uefi fails in
The command fails with the message:
Test died: Command failed with unhandled error: Start-VM : 'openQA-SUT-2' failed to change state. The operation cannot be performed while the object is in use. At line:1 char:1 + Start-VM openQA-SUT-2 + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ResourceBusy: (:) [Start-VM], VirtualizationExce ption + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ObjectInUse,Microsoft.HyperV.PowerShell.Commands .StartVM . at /var/lib/openqa/cache/tests/sle/tests/installation/bootloader_hyperv.pm line 49.
It happens on many (all?) hyperV jobs inside functional:
Fails since most recent Build 0391
#2 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from [functional][hyperV][fast] test fails in bootloader_hyperv - The operation cannot be performed while the object is in use. to [functional][u][hyperv] test fails in bootloader_hyperv - The operation cannot be performed while the object is in use.
- Due date changed from 25/09/2018 to 09/10/2018
- Target version set to Milestone 19
If you don't mind, I remove "[fast]" again – and add "[u]" – as "hyperv" so far is not what our stakeholders look at as critical. Still, of course we should look into this soon as it is a hot regression :)
#4 Updated by nicksinger over 1 year ago
Happened again: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/2084550#step/bootloader_hyperv/40
I'd also say this is not a product issue but more of an environment/backend issue.
#5 Updated by michalnowak over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
- Assignee set to michalnowak
Thanks for noticing it. This is the fix: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/5858.