[functional][y] Implement "solver"-testcase, e.g. in post_fail hook
Enhancement to existing tests
Based on https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1101632#c6 this might be a great value to our tests and a benefit for reviewers and developer or bug assignees.
[edit me]: I just created this for now as a tracker, need to check deeper what would be necessary
- Project changed from SUSE QA to openQA Tests
- Category set to Enhancement to existing tests
- Target version set to future
yes, good idea, not ready yet. Currently save_y2logs does not seem to provide it. But I think I have seen that somewhere, maybe a WIP-PR I did?
- Is duplicate of action #18194: [SLE][Migration][SLE15SP2] save solver-testcase for "patch_before_migration" and other setup steps added
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
Also available in: Atom