NUE: Release party organization
We will do a Release party the Release date in Nuremberg. In order for people of the company and community members to come, might be an option to organize it at cwh bar or other place after work. we can also have an openSUSE beer here at SUSE and then go there. We might have a free drink there, paid by SUSE.
Other ideas are welcome.
It has to be publically communicated and also internally.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- Due date set to 2013-11-19
- Target version set to 13.1 GA
- Start date changed from 2013-08-01 to 2013-11-01
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
- Tracker changed from coordination to action
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 13.1 GA to 13.1 RC2
- Due date changed from 2013-11-19 to 2013-11-08
- Start date changed from 2013-11-01 to 2013-11-04
- Target version changed from 13.1 RC2 to 13.1 GM
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 13.1 GM
- Subject changed from Release party organization to NUE: Release party organization
- Due date changed from 2013-11-08 to 2013-11-19
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to cwh
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
cwh can we do something in your bar as Release party? Chili con carne again? It would be Nov. 19th
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I'll talk about that with Nicole and give you feedback tomorrow.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
Yes, we can do this at Artefakt on 19th
- Checklist set to [ ] Budget for food and drinks, [ ] Internal/external announcement, [ ] Invitation to local contributors
- Priority changed from High to Normal
I would need a budget then for food + 1 drink.
Chili con Carne for 30 people is 200€.
I'd suggest not to make free drinks but a reduced price instead.
Regular price for a beer is 2,50€ - so attendees pay 1€ and 1.50€ are paid by (open)SUSE.
This would make for 30 people having 60 beer: 90€
So food and drinks are about 290€.
Approved. Please announce internally the Release party asap. Also externally though the wiki page. Invite the community members you know from NUE area. People like Klaas, the teachers, Rosenauer, etc.
- Checklist set to [x] Budget for food and drinks
- Checklist set to [x] Internal/external announcement
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Not sure whether invitation happened, but I think I saw Klaas going. Anyway, party is done.
Also available in: Atom