- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-02-14
- Last connection: 2013-09-25
- 18:58 openSUSE admin tickets #1128 (Resolved): paste.opensuse.org
- pastebin has letsencrypt certificate now
- 16:30 openSUSE admin tickets #15910 (Resolved): paste.o.o: certificate warning for piwik
- 16:29 openSUSE admin tickets #15910 (In Progress): paste.o.o: certificate warning for piwik
- Dropped piwik code
- 11:44 openSUSE admin tickets #15780 (In Progress): OpenID auth is broken on susepaste.org and paste.opensuse.org EOM
can you recheck? There was an issue with invalid certificate (that was solved recently) which might be related.
- 08:37 openSUSE admin tickets #13108 (Resolved): paste.opensuse.org not functional
- 08:37 openSUSE admin tickets #13108 (In Progress): paste.opensuse.org not functional
- Fixed, recently there was a power outage and looks like database needed some fixing.
- 12:07 openQA Project action #2338 (Resolved): Describe what are the settings and what do they do
- Admin has plenty of options to set. Some of them is possible to guess from description, but quite some of them is rea...
- 07:40 openQA Project action #2274 (Closed): Update documentation
- Would make this done, as installation documentation is up to date, we are missing documentation for other parts, will...
Also available in: Atom