Write blog articles about openQA
Write two articles for the openSUSE blog:
1) First article: explain the motivation behind this new iteration of openQA. Talk about the new design and future. Why is important for the distribution and how is the overall QA workflow that we expect to meet.
2) Second article: how is the new openQA, how to make tests and needles
Updated by Anonymous about 10 years ago
The first blog post is out: https://lizards.opensuse.org/2013/06/06/openqa-in-opensuse/
The presentation at oSC explains how to create needles and all that and could be turned into a second blog post about openQA: https://conference.opensuse.org/osem/conference/osc2013/proposal/92
Updated by toscalix about 10 years ago
- Due date changed from 2013-06-07 to 2013-09-20
- Assignee changed from aplanas to Anonymous
- Define the date for the second blog post and add it to this task.
- Relate the one you create in the internal project with this one so when you update one, you remember to update this one.
Updated by aplanas almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
The article was published: