From 2013-07-31 to 2013-08-29
- 09:49 action #692 (Closed): Front wiki page
- Great. Thanks
- 09:09 action #692 (Resolved): Front wiki page
- * The initial wiki was moved to the marketing plan wiki page:
- 08:14 action #692 (In Progress): Front wiki page
- 07:59 action #692: Front wiki page
- Mail sent by Ludwig with all the info needed to start using the tool
As promised in the call here are some ...
- 07:58 action #692 (Closed): Front wiki page
- This project is lacking a proper initial wiki page with all the links to further information in the wiki and what is ...
- 08:57 action #390: Write blog articles about openQA
- * Define the date for the second blog post and add it to this task.
* Relate the one you create in the internal proj...
- 08:54 action #652: implement NET test
- syncing the repo is already done via rsync job
- 08:53 action #652 (Closed): implement NET test
- NET isos need to be tested as well. For that to work we have to
1. sync the repo
2. setup qemu to point download.op...
- 08:52 action #527: fix the build view
- this might better be solved by a table filter in 'running.mt'. All cells could be made clickable and if clicked the t...
- 17:54 action #390: Write blog articles about openQA
- The first blog post is out: https://lizards.opensuse.org/2013/06/06/openqa-in-opensuse/
The presentation at oSC ex...
- 08:57 report #539 (Resolved): Create a report of the develom,ent sprint
- Resport done in innerwiki
- 09:57 report #539 (Feedback): Create a report of the develom,ent sprint
- Ops. I don't know how is this open again. Is this the report required?
- 11:28 action #518 (Closed): create cron job to sync iso images
- Shame on me. The script was not finished. Now is working lnussel one.
- 11:26 action #516 (Closed): Create a g+ video showing the basic features
- 11:25 action #516 (Rejected): Create a g+ video showing the basic features
- We can use this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKqN3eIFWQ
- 11:24 communication #541 (Closed): openQA Worshop
- 11:23 action #544 (Closed): oSC13 workshop
- Workshop done. Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKqN3eIFWQ
- 11:22 action #546 (Closed): Training session to QA Maintenance team
- 11:21 action #543 (Closed): openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- 11:21 action #280 (Closed): Machine
- The machine is now in the server room and openQA in deployed on it
Also available in: Atom