Password-Handling during sine2 run
We should create all passwords by random pw-generator and put them in to a new setup datafile. => /var/lib/sine/invis_pws. This file should only accessible for root.
Showing this file could be done with "sine2 showpws".
Exception: This will not work for the CA private-key password.
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Job done, but untested yet.
- Related to action #36079: Modify sine2 / invisAD-setup to be compatible with leap 15 added
Passwords of all system accounts now saved in the new password file. sine2 has a new function "getpassword" to fetch them. First test result: it works.
We should think about adding the different database-user passwords to this file...
OK, no feedback. I will change the sine2 to write the the database passwords to the new passwords file.
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Done, but not yet tested.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Test successfull. Job done
kivitendo setup was broken, fixed.
Also available in: Atom