Update WebUI to allow new openQA feaures
The local openQA branch has evolved independently from the original openQA: new OCR, JSON based needles, include / exclude areas in the needle, etc. We need to update the user interface to export this new functionality, and facilitate the merge with upstream to avoid a deeper separation between both projects.
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Due date changed from 2013-04-26 to 2013-04-30
- Start date changed from 2013-04-22 to 2013-04-24
- Status changed from New to In Progress
JSON based needles are working.
- % Done changed from 30 to 60
Ludwig's new needle editor introduces handling of new OCR, include/exclude areas in JSON based needles.
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
New needle editor integrated; still needs some fine tuning
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom