action #30649: [tools][openqa] Improve performance by using migrations and external snapshots
action #32968: [kernel][tools] Refactor QEMU backend - Create QEMU process manager and save configuration state
[kernel][tools] QEMU Refactor - Publish disk
Write the overlays into a copy of the base block device image and publish it (do_extract_assets).
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee set to rpalethorpe
- Target version set to 448
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
qemu-img seems to be broken by design in relation to backing file chains and relative paths, but I think I have found a way around it and things are progressing.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from 448 to 445
- Target version changed from 445 to Done
Also available in: Atom