Project

General

Profile

action #297

Test Tesseract as a better OCR

Added by aplanas about 9 years ago. Updated about 9 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Development
Start date:
2013-04-15
Due date:
2013-04-16
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
6.00 h

Description

Is good and fast as a ORC?

History

#1 Updated by aplanas about 9 years ago

  • Assignee set to aplanas
  • Category set to Development
  • Estimated time set to 4.00 h
  • Target version set to T03. Remove the MD5 approach and create a new API semantic

#2 Updated by aplanas about 9 years ago

  • Assignee changed from aplanas to cwh
  • Due date set to 2013-04-15
  • Estimated time changed from 4.00 h to 6.00 h
  • Start date changed from 2013-04-03 to 2013-04-14

#3 Updated by aplanas about 9 years ago

  • Due date changed from 2013-04-15 to 2013-04-16
  • Start date changed from 2013-04-14 to 2013-04-15

#4 Updated by coolo about 9 years ago

devel:openQA has tesseract packages, but I didn't even install them. Bernhard said tesseract was too complex for him to setup - let's see :)

#5 Updated by lnussel about 9 years ago

as per offline discussion yesterday we decided that it's more important to have an "ocr" area which overlaps task 313

#6 Updated by lnussel about 9 years ago

  • Assignee changed from cwh to lnussel
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

I've implemented automatic ocr using tesseract on ocr areas. waitforneedle now contains the ocr result.

#7 Updated by lnussel about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress

I cannot close this as resolved

#8 Updated by lnussel about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved

#9 Updated by aplanas about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF