[containers] Run system container tests
- AC1: we have a system container test running for openSUSE TW, Leap, SLE
Things to be done before activating the test:
- Build system container images in an official place. So far some can be found in home:cbosdonnat:Images
To enable the test the following settings are required:
SYSCONTAINER_IMAGE_URL (where to download the above mentioned image)
TIMEOUT_SCALE=3 (helps dealing with a few long running operations)
The test reuses an already created disk image to run the test.
The test creates, starts and stops a system container with libvirt-lxc from the
provided image. The same test and host machine image can be used to test
system container images for several distro versions.
#1 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to cbosdonnat
- Target version set to Milestone 15
ok, so assigning the ticket to yourself and you can then assign the ticket to me whenever you want someone else to enable the tests and I will take care to do it either myself or find someone that can
#4 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional]Run system container tests to [functional][u]Run system container tests
- Due date deleted (
- Target version changed from Milestone 15 to Milestone 18
ok, QSF (QA SLE functional) plans to help with this but we currently do not have enough capacity for more new tests, postponing.
#5 Updated by cbosdonnat about 3 years ago
Tumbleweed image now built here: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory:Containers/syscontainer-image