[functional][autoyast][easy] test fails in clone - are all autoyast tests unable to provide logfiles?
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.0-DVD-x86_64-autoyast_gnome@64bit fails in
The doesn't use the yast base class, so doesn't collect logs...
Fails since (at least) Build 25.1
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from test fails in clone to [functional][autoyast]test fails in clone - are all autoyast tests unable to provide logfiles?
- Due date set to 2017-12-19
- Assignee changed from okurz to riafarov
- Target version set to Milestone 12
I wonder why some autoyast tests do not have a more specific base class for automatic log collections. riafarov do you know? or should we just replace "basetest" with y2loggstep in all autoyast modules?
#4 Updated by riafarov almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback