find out what distri/opensuse/inst.d/040_spashscreen.pm is all about
What splash screen is that?
#1 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Target version set to T03. Remove the MD5 approach and create a new API semantic
#2 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Assignee set to coolo
- Category set to Development
- Due date set to 2013-05-12
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
#3 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Due date changed from 2013-05-12 to 2013-04-15
- Start date changed from 2013-03-29 to 2013-04-15
#4 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Due date changed from 2013-04-15 to 2013-04-16
- Start date changed from 2013-04-15 to 2013-04-16
#5 Updated by cwh about 10 years ago
- Assignee changed from coolo to cwh
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to In Progress
It is just there to disable silent boot to see the boot messages.
If NICEVIDEO is set this is skipped and a silent boot without messages is done.
#6 Updated by aplanas about 10 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed