Use samba 4.7 with MIT kerberos
openSUSE tumbleweed got a samba 4.7 package with enabled DC support with MIT kerberos. We have to test the DC functionality and try to build samba 4.7 for leap.
Tests are done. It works in Leap 15.
Todo: Update apparmor profiles.
Waiting for the first build after all gnutls dependencies fulfilled...
Samba 4.7 with kdc (AD-DC-Support) enabled is in the repository for openSUSE Leap 15.
- Project changed from invis-server to invisAD-setup
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 14.0
- Related to action #36079: Modify sine2 / invisAD-setup to be compatible with leap 15 added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Samba AD DC setup works within invis-setup.
Joining the domain and access the samba shares works without problems as long as Apparmor isn't active.
There are no working apparmor profiles for using samba 4.7 as a AD DC in openSUSE leap 15 yet. We have to build them.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Subject changed from Test samba 4.7 with MIT kerberos to Use samba 4.7 with MIT kerberos
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
We still have no apparmor profiles for samba 4.7
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
New apparmor profiles added. Now we have to test it.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
New Setup tested, new apparmor profiles seems to work.
Also available in: Atom