Request for opensuse-science mailing list
- Private changed from Yes to No
Let's see if this should be focussed on science only or on HPC related issues as well - this would include packages from network:cluster and other devel projects as well. I don't vote for separate science and HPC mailing list as this will require frequent cross posts to coordinate things.
This issue got dropped on the floor. It looks like there was some kind of consensus on boo#1063142 to call the list: email@example.com (NOT firstname.lastname@example.org) and put in the description "Science & Engineering, Data Science and HPC". I'm happy to act as a (co)-maintainer of this list.
Getting late ... so I made a cut-n-paste error:
Let's make the description "Science, Data Science and HPC" (drop the 'Engineering' as this is partly impiled)
- Due date set to 2017-11-03
- Assignee changed from pjessen to tampakrap
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Okay, I have created the list 'opensuse-science'. Assigning to Theo for updating the virtual maps.
- Assignee changed from tampakrap to pjessen
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom