- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: pjessen
- Registered on: 31/03/2014
Reported issues: 57
- 10:45 am openSUSE admin tickets #55685 (Resolved): Announcement & List changes
- Hi Richard
both done, email@example.com just needs to confirm.
- 11:23 am openSUSE admin tickets #55667 (Feedback): New mirror - stage rsync server request
- Hi there,
many thanks for volunteering your time and resources to help us with mirroring!
First of all, I'll need...
- 03:48 pm openSUSE admin tickets #55256: zypper DL error: Error message: Redirect to protocol "http" not supported or disa...
- Even though you access download.o.o with https, most mirrors don't support https, and mirrorbrain doesn't know about ...
- 06:18 am openSUSE admin tickets #55205 (New): repopush to ftp.uni-stuttgart.de - No mirror to scan. Exiting.
- When we push repositories to Uni Stuttgart, the subsequent mirror scan always returns with "to No mirror to scan. Exi...
- 12:48 pm openSUSE admin tickets #55124 (New): [Arch Linux] Inconsistent with mirror
- Okay, judging by the push logs, no content for "Archv Linux" was pushed to gwdg in July and August. The last activit...
- 08:51 am openSUSE admin tickets #55124: [Arch Linux] Inconsistent with mirror
- When you use http://download.o.o, you are redirected to a mirror site which has the content you're after. For home r...
- 04:13 pm openSUSE admin tickets #55124 (Feedback): [Arch Linux] Inconsistent with mirror
- I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you could add some examples with URLs etc.
- 08:19 am openSUSE admin tickets #54659: Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop (rjschwei)
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> On 27/07/2019 10.03, email@example.com wrote:
> > [openSUSE Tracker]
> > Iss...
- 06:34 am openSUSE admin tickets #54659 (Resolved): Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop (rjschwei)
- Robert, when you're back and you read this, I can resubscribe you. Just let me know.
- 06:25 am openSUSE admin tickets #54659: Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop (rjschwei)
- I guess he is subscribed with another address - since 1 July, I only see three mails sent to "rschweikert". Yes, it ...
Also available in: Atom