- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-31
- 10:22 openSUSE admin tickets #100805 (Workable): provo-mirror not synchronizing ?
- 09:50 openSUSE admin tickets #100805: provo-mirror not synchronizing ?
- It looks like one of the Heroes is logged in on provo-mirror, running a manual rsync. I'm guessing either Lars or Ch...
- 09:29 openSUSE admin tickets #100805: provo-mirror not synchronizing ?
- email@example.com wrote:
> At least https://provo-mirror.opensuse.org//history/latest was not updated since a few weeks...
- 11:30 openSUSE admin tickets #100506: widehat setup
- pjessen wrote:
> Some of those are days old, so the updates push doesn't seem to work.
Well, the rsync logs do...
- 11:21 openSUSE admin tickets #100506: widehat setup
- Running "rsync -rlptvn --delete-after --no-motd stage.opensuse.org::opensuse-updates /srv/ftp/pub/opensuse/update" ...
- 11:09 openSUSE admin tickets #100623: discord and opensuse mail alias
- > The other thing I would like to ask about - would it be possible to get
> an another opensuse.org email alias - va...
- 08:01 openSUSE admin tickets #100506: widehat setup
- According to /var/log/rsyncd.conf, scanner.o.o and stage.o.o both work fine with this setup, widehat is being scanned...
- 07:50 openSUSE admin tickets #100506 (In Progress): widehat setup
- pjessen wrote:
> However, I notice that widehat has a "/etc/rsyncd-push.conf" which contains various push modules,...
- 07:46 openSUSE admin tickets #100506 (In Progress): widehat setup
- Triggered by another issue, I started to look at widehat - it was clear that history/ hat not been updated since 23 S...
- 07:19 openSUSE admin tickets #99828 (Resolved): widehat - what is wrong with history/ ?
- Okay, not sure what went wrong here, it all seems to be working now. I'll open a separate ticket for tracking the wi...
Also available in: Atom