- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-31
- 16:58 openSUSE admin tickets #47015: SUSE/openSUSE Forums and NNTP
- Basically, now that we have finished moving the forums, we only need to add a news-server to the pool. I would vote ...
- 16:46 openSUSE admin tickets #67333: WYSIWYG Editor forums.o.o gone
- Henk, is this still a problem?
- 16:17 openSUSE admin tickets #66733: Mailing list creation? firstname.lastname@example.org
- On 27 May, starting around 1513 CET, a couple of mails were sent, but rejected as they contained HTML formatting. I h...
- 16:11 openSUSE admin tickets #66286 (Resolved): New full mirror in Bucharest, Romania
- Ignore the above -
# mb scan -e leadhosts
Fri May 29 16:04:01 2020 mirrors.leadhosts.com: starting
- 15:56 openSUSE admin tickets #65867 (Resolved): New mirror @ BFSU
- I have updated /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/mb/asn.py to use iprange instead of ip4r, just as in
- 14:30 openSUSE admin tickets #65867 (Feedback): New mirror @ BFSU
- Darix, any progress ?
- 14:29 openSUSE admin tickets #66286: New full mirror in Bucharest, Romania
- Unfortunately, I still cannot update our mirror database.
- 14:26 openSUSE admin tickets #66286: New full mirror in Bucharest, Romania
- email@example.com wrote:
> Awesome, thank you.
> What’s the stage address to use it for the rsync?
Sorry, I forgot...
- 14:23 openSUSE admin tickets #67351: AU mirror - access to staging rsync
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Sure - it's mirror.intergrid.com.au.
Cool, but I don't see any reverse mappin...
- 10:54 openSUSE admin tickets #67438: microos 15.2 location on download.o.o
- I have created an rsync module 'upload-15.2-microos'. We also seem to have an 'upload-15.2-jeos', but it isn't being...
Also available in: Atom