- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-31
- 17:20 openSUSE admin tickets #88071 (Feedback): Buaya.klas.or.id Mirror Doesnt appear
- Yes it is listed, under the operator name of "Indocenter". If that is not correct, please provide new operator name ...
- 07:46 openSUSE admin tickets #80804 (Resolved): Mailing lists signatures
- hellcp wrote:
Thanks - I ...
- 14:29 openSUSE admin tickets #87701: hyperkitty xapian indexing
- pjessen wrote:
> in addition it is incredibly slow. We only have about 3million mails to index, sofar every attempt...
- 14:27 openSUSE admin tickets #87701 (New): hyperkitty xapian indexing
- I'm logging this so we won't forget - currently, the mailman archives are not indexed. I have been unable to complet...
- 16:49 openSUSE admin tickets #81908 (New): Request for VM machines in NUE and PRV
- Thanks for the information. I have added some comments below.
Please don't be offended, but I think this is shooti...
- 20:09 openSUSE admin tickets #81733 (Resolved): IP Whitelist Update
- I see the reverse maps were both updated, great!
- 20:07 openSUSE admin tickets #81887 (Resolved): Mail server rejects confirmation for list unsubscription confirmation
- Thanks for reporting it, very helpful.
- 20:05 openSUSE admin tickets #84338: Broken mirror neowiz.com in mirrorlist
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Isn't the mirror status script able to remove such broken mirrors
- 17:39 openSUSE admin tickets #81908 (Feedback): Request for VM machines in NUE and PRV
- email@example.com wrote:
> MirrorCache project is aimed to address current limitations of
- 10:56 openSUSE admin tickets #81887: Mail server rejects confirmation for list unsubscription confirmation
- After updating our whitelist rule, I resent your confirmation as a test, seems to have worked.
Also available in: Atom