- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: pjessen
- Registered on: 31/03/2014
Reported issues: 175
- 03:36 pm openSUSE admin tickets #63979: UTF-8 problems with jekyll
- 08:48 am openSUSE admin tickets #63514 (Resolved): mirror not enabled - tux.rainside.sk
- I'm closing this, no response from admin. We can always disabled again if necessary.
- 11:52 am openSUSE admin tickets #19900: Consider moving mail lists to mailman 3 + posterious and hyperkitty
- hellcp wrote:
> Then I will start working on the profile for it in our salt repo, and request a vm for testing, is t...
- 12:36 pm openSUSE admin tickets #62912: dead mirror - HEAnet - Ireland's National Education & Research Network - http:...
- I have written to a few more addresses @heanet.ie
- 12:31 pm openSUSE admin tickets #62894 (Feedback): dead mirror - RM Education - http://mirror01.th.ifl.net/opensuse/
- No response so far. I'll try email@example.com too.
- 12:26 pm openSUSE admin tickets #62336 (Feedback): mirror issues - mirror.ufam.edu.br
- 05:45 pm openSUSE admin tickets #63529: dead mirror - KLID - Commercial Linux Stakeholders In Denmark - http://ftp.klid.d...
- Okay, I have a contact. They know the server is down, they are working on it.
- 09:38 am openSUSE admin tickets #63529: dead mirror - KLID - Commercial Linux Stakeholders In Denmark - http://ftp.klid.d...
- My mail to firstname.lastname@example.org bounced:
<email@example.com>: host smtp01.dkuug.dk[22.214.171.124] said: 550 5.1.1
- 09:30 am openSUSE admin tickets #62801: dead mirror - Jember University - http://mirror.unej.ac.id/opensuse/
- Both of the @unej.ac.id addresses bounced. I'll try firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 09:14 am openSUSE admin tickets #62801 (Feedback): dead mirror - Jember University - http://mirror.unej.ac.id/opensuse/
- We seem to have two entries:
# mb show unej.ac.id
identifier : unej.ac.id
operatorName : Jembe...
Also available in: Atom