- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-31
- 07:06 openSUSE admin tickets #96161: Problem with sha256 file for Leap 15.3 --- internal file name does not match distribution iso name. Checksum?
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Using https://get.opensuse.org/leap#download
> Downloaded these via wget.
- 16:01 openSUSE admin tickets #93585: Inactive mirror - http://mirrors.nav.ro/opensuse ?
- No response so far.
- 15:59 openSUSE admin tickets #93874 (Resolved): updates/leap/15.3/backports empty
- This should be fixed now.
- 10:17 openSUSE admin tickets #95602 (Resolved): Meeting reminder mail not sent
- Okay, all done.
- 09:48 openSUSE admin tickets #93955 (Resolved): Re: lists.opensuse.org
- JoeSalmeri@verizon.net wrote:
> When I look at the Factory list the last message is from 07/05/2021 @
> 10:15 pm...
- 09:42 openSUSE admin tickets #94063 (Rejected): Downloads are painfully slow
- No feedback for over a month.
- 08:40 openSUSE admin tickets #95602: Meeting reminder mail not sent
- Is there any chance this might be related:
There is a cronjob on 'pinot': Cron <mail_reminder@pinot> /home/mail_rem...
- 06:52 openSUSE admin tickets #94243 (Feedback): Alternative Downloads doesn't work
- Can't reproduce either, the following links work just fine:
- 06:46 openSUSE admin tickets #95251 (Feedback): mails getting lost from suse.de -> lists.opensuse.org
- Not sure if there is much I can do - I have not touched our mail server setup, and it seems to be working fine.
- 06:40 openSUSE admin tickets #95512 (Feedback): Some mirrors do not have openSUSE-Leap-15.3-JeOS.x86_64-OpenStack-Cloud.qcow2
- juliogonzalezgil wrote:
> Any news? :-)
It's holiday time, things take longer ...
> One example for US is
Also available in: Atom