[sle][functional][sle15] After LeanOS rename to SLE15, previously results missing
It make finding regression bugs harder than before. At least an entrance to LeanOS result is needed in osd.
#1 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Infrastructure
Yes, I know your pain. What we can do here rather than customizing query URLs. You are still able to find older results over one of the following ways:
- List up to 500 jobs in one scenario regardless of machine, arch, flavor, etc.: https://openqa.suse.de/tests?match=qa_userspace_coreutils
- Look for the latest one for a specific flavor and look back from there: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/latest?machine=64bit&arch=x86_64&test=qa_userspace_coreutils&version=15&distri=sle&flavor=Leanos-DVD
The alternative we might want to consider is to rename all results in the database so that the previous jobs would actually show up with flavor "Installer-DVD" as well. But this will also make URLs mentioned elsewhere including the older flavor invalid, e.g. in bugzilla.
#2 Updated by yosun about 5 years ago
- Category deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Thanks for your workaround solution. For my point of view, this solution is enough during Beta1 test. And for newer milestones after beta1, the Beta1 test result will be a base to see if it's a regression bug or not.
Then I set this ticket lower, and I suggest to keep it for a while, and may close this if Beta1 test run well.