Switch to firewalld
The upcoming openSUSE leap 15 replaces the traditional SuSEfirewall2 with the firewalld system. Therefor we have to migrate our fw-settings from SuSEfirewall2 to firewalld. SuSEfirewall2 is not completely replaced, but we decided to switch firewalld. The migration script susefirewall2-to-firewalld will help to migrate.
Updated by ingogoeppert over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to ingogoeppert
- Installed SuSEfirewall2 and firewalld and started the migration. Result was a partial working configuration. The script used instead of http a strange other service...
- Created missing service files
- Created new zone files for the default external and internal zones
- Switched from partial masquerading of internal and VPN to complete masquerading of all internal interfaces
- Modified the sine2 firewall script
- Test the new sine2 firewall script with different configurations (ownCloud on default and different port)