Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
Adapt the mirrorbrain "markers" and the index header template to list which mirrors provide the new release
Template file is
- Copied from action #16884: Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release added
- Due date changed from 2018-03-31 to 2018-05-14
- Start date changed from 2018-03-12 to 2018-04-25
- Description updated (diff)
- Category deleted (
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Assignee set to tampakrap
Looks like this ticket was forgotten. Theo, can you take a look please?
- Status changed from New to Closed
that has been fixed quite some time ago. Just for the record, the correct file is olaf.i.o.o:/srv/www/vhosts/mirrors.opensuse.org/openSUSE_html_header
- Copied to action #47615: Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release added
Have updated the template on olaf. Added 15.1, removed 42.2. I'll have a look at the markers too.
Also available in: Atom