action #6660: [tools][tools][sprint 201709.1][easy hack] use mojo::log in the worker
Use Mojo::Log in isotovideo to improve logging.
Currently logging in isotovideo is done by calling
diag, fctinfo, fctwarn, print_possibly_colored and
log_call, all of which use directly
While this situation has been working for now, we can't use log analyzers or have different levels to see the information of these logs other than downloading the file, grepping et al; It is also not the same logging we use in other parts of openQA (Mojo::Log)
A proposal was made a while ago, to use log4perl which was sane, but the idea had no progress for a while.
#1 Updated by szarate over 5 years ago
- Related to action #27112: [tools] os-autoinst with proper logging system added
#2 Updated by dasantiago over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#3 Updated by dasantiago over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
#4 Updated by okurz almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from future to future