[aarch64] handle_uefi_boot_disk_workaround should use ARCH variable not MACHINE
Enhancement to existing tests
tests with aarch64-virtio set as the machine can not boot: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/932275#
probably because of openqabasetest.pm line ~317.
#1 Updated by okurz about 6 years ago
- Category set to Enhancement to existing tests
- Status changed from New to Feedback
I chose MACHINE because the architecture is not to blame in general. How about
- check_var('MACHINE', 'aarch64') + get_var('MACHINE') =~ /aarch64/
#2 Updated by rpalethorpe about 6 years ago
- Assignee set to rpalethorpe
#3 Updated by rpalethorpe about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
It seems to work, really https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1022064 should be taken care of, but this will do for now.