[ha][tools]change HA tests to use openvswitch configuration
|Category:||Enhancement to existing tests|
- Category set to Enhancement to existing tests
@hsehic please add some more details to this ticket
- Related to action #15416: [tools] bridge device seems to have disappeared for HA tests added
HA tests are now working well for x86_64 (ppc64le and aarch64 tests need to have ppc64le and aarch64 workers configured for multi-machine tests), is this poo# still need to be opened?
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee changed from hsehic to ldevulder
HA tests are working now.
Also changed the Assignee for this poo#.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom